GTA 5 for PC with Xbox 360 Emulator Guide
As you all know Grand theft auto 5 is released and it’s in a good way to become one of the best games ever made. The problem is it was only available for Xbox 360 and PS3 consoles and you could not play GTA 5 on PC , until now! GTA 5 PC download for the PCx360 emulator 4.1.1 is now available. It is really easy to run it and we will soon make some adjustments and optimization for it in the new beta version. We decided to make a short guide about it and also include one of the video tutorials.
- First thing you will need is Xbox 360 emulator and you can read more about it on our Homepage.
- The second thing is GTA 5 emulator game image which can be downloaded below:
[sociallocker id=”193″]GTA 5 PC Download for PCx360[/sociallocker]
When you download these two files you can run the emulator and follow these simple steps:
- In emulator dashboard click on Load and find the game image
- When the image is loaded click on Start – this will run the game
- Go in controller settings to set your controls if you want (its set by default)
- In settings , you can change resolution , CPU and Graphic card options and many other
Here is great guide on Youtube that you can watch and see it in action.
In this video you can see how PCx360 runs GTA 5 on PC and later in the video you can see how it runs on Full screen.
Q: My Game crashes when i am outside in a gunfight , what can i do
A: Sometimes this can happen when your PC spec are not good enough , we recommend at least 3-4 giga of RAM and a good dual core CPU
Q: Can i run GTA V at full resolution with Intel i7 and gtx 570
A: Yes, this PC can run it at full resolution and in fullscreen mode.